Seaweeds carefully harvested from the North Atlantic
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables specializes in sustainably harvested seaweeds from the North Atlantic. We offer native species of Dulse, Kelp (also known as N. Atlantic Kombu), Digitata, Alaria (N. Atlantic Wakame), Laver (Nori), Sea Lettuce, Bladderwrack, and Irish Moss.
Freshly harvested sea vegetables are low-temperature dried and hand packed with minimal processing at our facility in Maine. Our healthy and delicious seaweed products are certified organic, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, and mostly raw. They are available in retail stores nationwide or online. Our product line includes:
• Dulse, Kelp, Alaria, Sea Lettuce and Digitata in small bags and bulk
• Bladderwrack and Rockweed in bags and bulk
• Dulse and Kelp Powder, Flakes and Granules, bags and bulk
• Applewood Smoked Dulse in small bags and bulk
• Nori Sheets (not from Maine) in 7’s, 50’s and 100’s
• Sea Seasonings in 6 tasty blends, in 1.5 oz. shakers
• Sea Chips, the only seaweed-flavored tortilla chip, in 6 oz. bags
• Kelp Krunch, our crunchy sesame & kelp energy bar, in 2 flavors
• Seaweed Support food supplements in capsule form
Meet the people behind the products! In 2010, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables was featured in videos produced for national cable television shows, America's Heartland and Food Crafters. Click here to go to the Harvest Videos page.